- Doors will be open between 1:30 PM -1:45 PM or until capacity is reached.
- Admission for prayers is on a First Come First Serve basis. No registration is required.
- Doors will be locked after the capacity is reached.
- Must bring your own prayer rug or mat and a plastic bag for your shoes.
- Must wear a face mask covering mouth and nose.
- Must come with Wudu as water faucets and restrooms will remain closed.
- Standing or sitting for prayers only in the marked spots
- Maintain 6 ft distance while waiting to enter or exit
- Brothers should enter using the back door for brothers and exit from the same door.
- Sisters should enter using the Sister’s entrance in the back and exit from the same door.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed.
- No socializing, gathering in the musallah before or after the prayers
- Everyone is expected to leave immediately after Farad Salah and pray their Sunnah at home.
Please know you are coming to the Musallah at your own risk and IATC board or volunteers will not be responsible if you get sick.
May Allah (SWT) guide and protect us all - Ameen
It is highly recommended that you stay home in order to keep yourself and others safe, if any of the following applies:
- You are 65 years and older
- Have flu-like symptoms or pre-existing conditions prone to COVID-19
- Have traveled in the past 14 days
- If you or someone you lived with has come in contact with a positive COVID-19 person in the past 14 days